Special Offer: Want a E9+A1 Bundle at a discounted price? Add a E9 in the "Bundled Amplifier" box above and get both for just $179.95
The FiiO A1 is an advanced compact desktop stereo amplifier designed to provide high fidelity amplification for playback on small bookshelf speakers or unpowered monitors. It combines both a preamp and power amp in the same chassis, able to take input directly from a line-level source.
- High performance TI OPA2134 audio operational amplifier for preamp circuitry With low noise, low distortion and high conversion rate.
- NXP high efficiency Class D TFA9815T power amplifier with BTL output for low voltage and high current capability.
- Each of the two sound channels use a different carrier frequency (550KHz / 600KHz) to achieve high fidelity conversion and minimized mutual interference.
- "0" dead zone design and protection against overheating, over-current, over-voltage, undervoltage, including detection protection on power up.
- Differential input level combined with adjustable negative feedback circuit ensures low noise, low interference and low distortion
- On/off mute function
- Closed APLS potentiometer ensures low noise and good channel balance
- RCA and 3.5mm two audio input, for flexible connections
- Minimum output 4 ohm adaptive impedance
- Banana plug/terminal output