IMPORTANT: Open box items are are sold at a significant savings from new products. Please note the following:
- Main unit fully tested. Returns accepted within 30-days only if defective.
- Covered by full factory warranty just like new units
- Comes with critical accessories such as power adapters and remote controls
- May not come with original box
- May have cosmetic blemishes or other signs of use
- May be missing non-critical accessories such as USB cables
The MPLAY-HD WLAN is a powerful yet affordable digital media player designed to easily play videos, music or photos anywhere in the home. With its fast LAN connectivity and built-in 802.11n WLAN wireless capability, the MPLAY-HD WLAN can stream media content from sources on your home network or receive media pushes form compatible smartphones and tablets. Whether playing heart warming home videos in the comfort of a living room or delivering a heart pounding blockbuster movie experience in a home theater, the MPLAY-HD WLAN is an exceptionally versatile choice for all media playback needs.
Harnessing the convenience of modern portable devices, the MPLAY-HD WLAN works as a DLNA media renderer device to receive media pushes from smartphone and tablets running DLNA software. The player’s cast screen function allows the screen and audio output of a compatible smartphone or tablet device to be mirrored to the player for display on a TV.
A Universal Media Player
The MPLAY-HD WLAN provides flawless playback for all of today's popular media file formats up to 1080p - no more guessing whether a video you just got is supported!
- Video Files - MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, MPG, VOB, DVD/BD-ISO, M2TS, TS, DAT, RM/RMVB
- Video Codecs - H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1, and RMVB
- Audio Formats - MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE
- Image Formats - JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIF
- Video: HDMI 1.3, CVBS/Composite
- Resolution: NTSC, PAL, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Audio: SPDIF optical, analog stereo
- Storage Interface: 3 x USB 2.0, SD/SDHC card reader
- File System: Up to 2TB, FAT/FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, and EXT3